Starting with a basic form, we were able to create an original object by working on the combination of two decoration techniques: spraying and serigraphy. A unique result with strong impact.
Customizable solutions are diverse: decoration on glass, coloring and personalized packaging.
1) Serigraphy: decoration for hollow and flat glass, very resistant with high image definition. Areas to be decorated according to the form of the object.
2) Spraying: Decoration of the external surface of the product with either transparent or opaque colors. Allows for chromatic flexibility: shading, iridescence, metallic effects.
3) Laser: Incision of the surface using laser rays, making it possible to create original decorations.
4) Frosting: an opaque effect of the external surface of the glass, obtainable with acids.
5) Total transfer: decorations for flat glass with application of the decoration in one solution. Extremely high decoration definition.
6) Decals: application of a previously created decoration onto the external surface of the glass. Extremely high decoration definition; photographic reproduction of the image.
7) Pad printing: decoration adaptable to irregular surfaces, with a large decorating area. Good decoration definition.
Beginning with an existing product we can create a colored glass version within a range of colors.
We create the attire for your product proposing diverse packaging solutions, from dividable tubs to gift boxes, to on-pack and display box solutions.